Author. Blogger. Gamer. Future Journalist. Mother. Life Student.

What can I say? I like to keep busy and do not know the meaning of boredom.


Not as cheesy as it may look

It's not groundbreaking, but it's my first novel, so I'm proud of it. Though it's not quite a novel if you want to know the truth ... More like a bio hidden behind a novel. If you want to know most of my little secrets, they are in this book. 95% of this book has happened, the other 5% are just extra words so the story flows better.


Discover the Blog

Stay up to date with my latest stories

November 6, 2020

...

November 5, 2020

...

November 5, 2020

...
>